¡Hola a todos! My name is Sebastián and I'm from South Patagonia in Chile, the southern most place in the world, but I'm currently living in Italy. I’ve been teaching Spanish to non native speakers for more than 7 years in many countries around the world. I'm a professional English-Spanish Translator (Universidad Tecnológica de Chile, INACAP, Santiago de Chile), certified Teacher of ELE (Spanish as a second language) by the Rey Juan Carlos University in Granada, Spain and currently getting my Master's Degree on ELE Teaching at INESEM Institute. I speak fluent English and mid-advanced Italian.
ABOUT MY TEACHING APPROACH:
I know very well the difficulties of learning a new language, and how that affects every student in a different way, that's way I personalize each of my lessons, making them both fun and very educational; mixing conversational, grammar and practical approaches, always tailoring them to your needs and preferences. I have much experience teaching from the very basics and also preparing students for their DELE exams. I can teach you a very neutral type of Spanish which could be use anywhere (remember there are more than 20 countries and 400 million Spanish speakers in the world), or also teach you the specific Chilean dialect if you need it, as it can be one of the hardest to learn among all.
ABOUT MY LESSONS:
- Each lesson will be personalized and tailored to your needs; we'll find the best way to overcome your learning difficulties.
- All files, notes and material used on our lessons will be provided on your own Google Drive folder.
- Homework and activities will be sent after each lesson, together with their corrections.
- You'll be provided with a full collection of text/work books to do extra studying on your own.
- You'll be able to download a video of each lesson if using Zoom (upon request).