I am from Colombia and I live in Santa Marta. I have a degree in Modern Languages of Universidad del Magdalena. I have been a Spanish teacher since 2009. I have taught Spanish to students from different countries in my city and online via Skype. I have helped them to develop their Spanish communicative skills.
I offer private Spanish lessons for all levels. I have developed an eclectic methodology. I basically study my student to find their way of learning and then I plan a course according to their needs. This has made me teach the same issue in very different ways.
● Fast learning by practice
● Focused on developing your Spanish conversational skills
● Vocabulary acquisition
● Explanations of grammar topics
● Sentence structures
● Daily homework
● Quiz and test preparations
● And anything else that makes it to your desk
● Flexible schedule