My name is Ahmed. I'm from Egypt. I am a Native speaker of Arabic Language.
Here's a summary of my qualifications and my experiences:
- I graduated from the Faculty of Education - English Language Department, so I am a Teacher of English and I have been working as a Teacher of English since 2014.
- I have been working as a Quran & Tajweed Tutor since 2011.
- I have been working as a Teacher of Arabic for non-native speakers since 2016 and I have taught many students from different countries from the beginner level to the advanced level.
- I have been working as a Voice Over since 2017.
- I have been working as a Typist since 2010 (I type 100 words per minute).
- I got Ijazah in Quran (Qira'at Hafs 'an Asim) issued by Sheikh Ahmed Eissa Al-Ma'sarawi Institute.
- I got the second place winner prize in the competition of Best Voices in Egypt.
I'm so ambitious and adventurous and I like to get to know new people from different cultures and countries as I enjoy teaching my mother language which is Arabic for non-native speakers and make them speak it like a native speaker.
I'll be so excited to teach you how to recite Quran correctly like the Prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon Him) and make you capable of reciting Quran with the correct rules of Tajweed.
I also have a gift and I am so interested in singing and I'd like to teach you how to sing correctly either in Arabic or English.
In our lessons, we will have free talks and we will learn from books and of course we will learn the basics of the language whether for Arabic or English. I believe that the best way to learn a language is by speaking a lot; Practice Makes Perfect!
I have a lovely singing voice and we will sing songs whether in Arabic or English (depends on the language you intend to learn) and you will enjoy learning new vocabulary and idioms by singing.
So, whether you want to learn Arabic, English, Quran, Tajweed, Singing or even if you want to learn how to be a Voice Over, don't hesitate to contact me, I'll be here for you. :-)