Hi English learner! I'm Lewis, a qualified teacher from England with over 5 years' teaching experience. I speak with a British accent. Do you need English for work, travel or studies? I will help you with:
- Conversational skills and better fluency
- Better pronunciation and grammar
- Increasing vocabulary
- Test preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge PET)
- Job interview preparation and CV writing
- English for academic purposes (writing essays, reading academic texts)
- Business English (corporate emails, giving presentations, speaking in meetings)
My classes will focus on the area you want to improve (listening, speaking, reading or writing skills) and I will teach you the grammar and vocabulary you need for excellent English communication.
I like to create a relaxed and fun learning environment, so you feel comfortable and ready to share your ideas and opinions in English. I will be flexible to your specific needs, create interesting activities, games and topics for you and correct your mistakes in a relaxed and gentle way.
At the end of each class I will send you detailed notes with new vocabulary and corrections, for you to keep. This way you can track your progress and practice what you need!
In our 30 minute trial class you can:
- Make a specific plan for your English classes with me
- Ask me any questions (about English language, Verbling, how classes work)
- Try the Verbling platform and check our connection works well
- Get to know each other!
I now live in Chile, with my wife, where I teach English classes to business professionals, university professors and children. I love teaching, meeting new people and I believe that our classes together will give you English success! I am also learning Spanish so I understand learning from a student perspective and the challenges living and working in a new country can create!
Taking a course with me will be an investment in your future that I hope will last a lifetime. Looking forward to speaking with you soon!