• Graduated in bachelor of applied linguistics Dutch-French-Spanish, February 2017, Antwerp.
• Graduated in master of multilingual professional communication, February 2019, Antwerp.
• Taught Dutch and French privately to several non-native language speakers, both on- and offline. For my teaching style, I kindly refer you to my video. [You could skip 1'47"- 3'57", since this is just a little example lesson that's not very relevant to the core of the video, but obligated by Verbling].
• Loving grammar rules, proofreading & improving written texts.
• Traveling a lot, allowing me to keep orally practicing the foreign languages that I speak.
• Always trying to learn new things, develop new skills. In my opinion, you can learn anything, as long as you're motivated enough. The same goes for languages. The fact that you're visiting this platform, means you're on the good way ;)
Focus on optimal use of mostly our native language, Dutch, and one foreign language to a lesser extent, in a professional and business context. Courses like 'strategic business communication', 'language in operation', 'communication research' (for master dissertation), 'intercultural communication' etc.
Focus on a deep understanding of our native language, Dutch, and of two foreign languages (for me French and Spanish). Courses like 'grammar', 'text comprehension', 'text analysis', 'linguistics', 'translation', 'oral and written text production' etc.